The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Skyrim Schmyrim Skyrim Schmyrim

Chickens are OP.

LL- Exp' Fixes Everything LL- Exp' Fixes Everything

ahh

brings me back to the clock crew

IrregularCharlie responds:

Twas always my intention.

Bullet Heaven Bullet Heaven

Touhou!

Crystal Story Crystal Story

fcking brilliant. love my oldschool turn based, and i sense a breath of fire influence as well. favorited for later. 100/100

Armor Games Snowball 2008 Armor Games Snowball 2008

a classic with better graphics

also the addition of more play modes and a record system. a nice upgrade it is.

Light or Dark Feat. Spade Light or Dark Feat. Spade

I like it, reminds me of MJG. The mastering is kinda muddy and mono though, the bass doesn't really come through in the mix. Raise the attack and lower the release of your bass and it'll pop.

Blast Off Blast Off

too much. learn about normalisation and head room. the piano samples sound nice, but you need a bright piano to compete with that resonating bass (which is way too low on the db scale dude, be careful because you cant hear sub bass, and it makes you go deaf)

3:15 is what this song should be, a nice acid bass to accompany the grand without having to compete. nice percussion there as well.

around 4:00 i liked it alot until you brought the piano back. the key change does not harmonize very well, if you want that experimental style break you need to break the entire track down, then buildup to your next part, like the "traditional" dubstep routine.

this is a great first try, but at 5:45 i was done with it. dubstep is fun to make, i make some too, but if youre starting out try and find *your* sound, something to separate you from everyone else. when you make dubstep youre making a style of music where people are highly critical and would usually prefer their favorite few producers. i personally dont have much faith in the genre any more.

but make like half a dozen more tracks, and dont take breaks while making each one. dont plan on uploading them and just have fun.

im just a nobody whos been doing this for a few years, and its really difficult work. a lot of it is common sense. sure theres plenty of kids on youtube who spamalot and have cookie cutter pop EDM, who do get thousands of views. But over the many who ive listened to, i can only remember a couple because they had a unique sound.

so, in a market full of kids who pirated a copy of fruity loops and some vsts, we all have to be that diamond in the shit.

krisroach98 responds:

Yeah mate, I know what you mean. Like I said, this is my first time with glitch. I do this as a hobby, I really don't think this is a suitable profession for most people, it is a huge fight for a semi small market for dubstep "Musicians," but I do it anyway, and I thank you for your review. Man... I just love the NG community. They tell it to you straight and they are such great friends over all! Yeah, I just wanted to try glitch because I favour the experimenting side of dubstep, it is like birthing a child. I actually just got a new program to do music now also, so I have to experiment with that. It is just a great feeling, experimenting and finding something new... But you know, I love a good criticism because it helps out a lot. Thanks again, have a good day, and stay frosty! ;D

My pussycat say meow My pussycat say meow

horrifying
my eyes were wide open the whole time
kitty meow meow.
it ttakes kibbles to bits
two bits make a twobit of kibble
kibbles and twobits meowmeow

im afraid . NO

universalart responds:

LOLOL Yup I agree it scared me when I was making it :)